Sunday, November 1, 2009

Compliments


This has been a lovely week for Lovelies from Mihana, (I know it's cheesy, but I had to say it).  A very talented beader whom I truly admire purchased my Versailles pattern and within one day had posted a new blog post with her gorgeous rendition featured in it.

The golds and green are perfect for the pattern, although I should not be surprised by her ability to pull the most out of a piece, her shop is full of not just her own glorious finished products but tutorials for her beautiful pieces as well.  Thank you Sabine from "Try-to-be" for your wonderful finished product!


I also was contacted by another beader from Dicopebisuteria who graciously convo'd me to let me know that she had featured my Green Gradations Peyote Cuff in her Treasury!  This is my first Treasury appearance and I am so incredibly honored!  Once I become technically savvy enough to figure out how to get a picture of the treasury here on my blog, then maybe I'll be able to share a little more than just a link :-P.  With that said, this beader is very talented herself and has managed to translate her adorable logo into peyote stitch which she incorporates flawlessly within her work.   

Needless to say, I'm pretty excited about the happenings around here and am looking forward to a productive and fun November!  Happy Holiday Season to you all and more importantly, happy beading!

No comments:

Post a Comment