Friday, October 23, 2009

New Patterns

I'm thinking that I may have to invest some time into transferring some of my hand-drawn patterns onto the computer.  I like the idea of offering more of them for sale in my shop, I suppose it's a way of getting feedback.  I mean, if it gets purchased repeatedly, it has to be decent, right?  Right.  So, that's the logic I'm using to justify the countless hours I'm spending in front of my computer instead of in front of my beads.  Sigh.

The fruits of my labor:


Tomorrow, I promise I will take pictures of my newest cuff.  It's a fun spiral sort of piece in all sorts of turquoise, bronze and golds.  For now, be good or be good at it.  :)

1 comment:

  1. The nice thing about selling patterns is that, while you do have a large upfront investment in time, once the pattern is complete, a sale just involves sending an email :) It's worth the time and effort; trust me on that, Mihana :D

    ReplyDelete